Inverter Module for ACS880.
Frame Size 2xR8i.
|Type||R6I RETRO KIT|
|Type||CONTACTOR OK 1W10/230|
|Type||CONTACTOR RELAY OK 0R31/220|
|Type||AUX.CONTACT BLOCK CA4-22M|
|Type||HRC FUSE-LINK OFAA 00H 10|
|Type||HRC FUSE-LINK OFAA 00 H16|
|Type||HRC FUSE-LINK OFAA 00H 25|
|Type||HRC FUSE-LINK OFAA 00H 63|
|Type||HRC FUSE-LINK 80A690V OFAA 00 H|
|Type||HRC FUSE-LINK 100A690V OFAA 1 H|
|Type||HRC FUSE-LINK 125A690V OFAA 1 H|
ABB is a Swedish-Swiss business concern, its specialization is electrical engineering industry, and also industries of power engineer and information technologies. A business concern was founded as a result of confluence in 1988 of the Swedish company ASEA and swiss Brown, Boveri & Cie.
Now the company is a leader in the production of equipment for a power engineer and technologies of automation. The main office of company is located in Zurich (Switzerland). Except for it a company has representative offices in more than 100 countries of the world with the state of about 150000 employees. Production capacities are concentrated in the different countries of Europe, Asia and America.
Basic directions of production of company are:
- Electroenergy equipment. Includes middling and high-voltage circuit breakers, transformers, equipment of automation and relay defence.
- Systems for an electroenergy. Subdivision is engaged in complex building of substations, in design of decisions for the high-voltage lines of transmissions and etc.
- Discrete automation and motion. It includes generators, engines, drives, programmable controllers and etc.
- Automation of processes. Production of equipment for automation.
- Low-voltage equipment. It includes different low-voltage equipment: switches, instrumentations, cable systems and etc.