ABB ACS580-01-106A-4 is AC general purpose drive, wall mounting type. 55 kW 106 A, IP21, EMC C2.
ABB ACS580-01-106A-4+K454+J429 is AC general purpose drive, wall mounting type. 55 kW 106 A, IP21, EMC1, 400V, Vector, R7. With ACS-AP-W panel and Profibus DP adapter FPBA-01.
ABB ACS580-01-145A-4 is low voltage general purpose drive with wall mounting. 75 kW 145 A, IP21, EMC C2.
ABB ACS580-01-145A-4+K454 is low voltage general purpose drive with wall mounting. 75 kW 145 A, IP21, Filter EMC1, Vector, R6. With ACS-AP-W panel and Profibus DP adapter FPBA-01.
ABB ACS580-01-169A-4 is low voltage general purpose drive with wall mounting. 90 kW 169 A, IP21, EMC C2.
ABB ACS580-01-169A-4+K454+J429 is low voltage general purpose drive with wall mounting. 90 kW 169 A, IP21, EMC 1, 400V, Vector, R7. With ACS-AP-W panel and Profibus DP adapter FPBA-01.
ABB ACS 580 is line of wall mounted general purpose drives with power range 0.75 - 250 kW. These frequency converters are part of new universal generation of drives. They have identical architecture, user interface and general options.
ACS580 universal drives for general-purpose mechanisms can be used for control of pumps, ventilators, mixers, conveyers and many other loadings both with variable and with a permanent torque in different fields of industry, providing quickness and ease of installation and commissioning.
All necessary standard functions are built-in in ACS580 by default that allows simplifying the process of choice of equipment and reducing the cost commissioning.
New wall-compatible ACS580 drives are part of family of universal ABB drives thus the customer can get the user-friendly and a turnkey solution for implementation of technological process which allows reducing the consumption of energy, shortening expenses and promoting the productivity.
Every purchased drive is accompanied by the guarantee of ABB Company that provides global support, regardless of what point of the world this drive will be used in.
Benefits of ACS 580:
- Interchangeability with ACS 550 models. It is easy to replace already installed ACS550 on the new generation ACS580 drives.
- All in one. All necessary options (EMC S2, Modbus RTU, harmonic filter of new generation) are built-in by default.
- It is easy to choose, order, commission and use.
- New energy-saving features. There is optimizer of power consumption for scalar and vector modes.
- Wide power range (3 phases 203-240V 0,75 – 250kW, 3 phases 380-480V 0,75 – 250kW).
- New operator panel with user friendly menu and setup assistants for the qualitative and rapid input.
- Connectivity to all major industrial protocols.
- Boards with protective coating.
- Performance in the protection IP21 and IP55.
- Advanced motor control. There is heating mode of the engine to prevent condensation, two options for breaking the flow with the ability to specify the family of braking curves and without the need to connect braking resistors, reduced noise motor operation thanks to an adjustable switching frequency.