SIEMENS IEC motors
SIMOTICS GP MOTOR TYPE: 1AV2082A LOW-VOLTAGE MOTOR, IEC SQUIRREL-CAGE,SELF-VENTIL.,IP55 TEMP. CL. 155(F) ACC.TO 130(B) ALUMINIUM HOUSING HIGH EFFICIENCY IE2, 2POLE FS80M " 0.75KW (50HZ) 0.86KW (60HZ) 3 AC 50HZ 400VY " 3 AC 60HZ 460VY IM B3, WITHOUT MOTOR PROTECTION TERMINAL BOX AT TOP B19=EXPRESS DELIVERY"
IEC Motors of general purpose in an aluminum and cast-iron housing are intended for standard driving tasks in all industries and utilities.
Siemens 1LE series are units with increased efficiency. They are developed for the wide drive applications: both for power supply, and in combination with frequency converters. They feature high power density, structural durability, large term of service and high reliability.
A guarantee of high quality of Siemens Motors is the special system of quality management and monitoring of all stages of production cycle on an enterprise. This system is based on international standards (ISO 9001). Siemens 1LE motors help to ensure maximum reliability in the operation process at high values of the initial starting torque and the minimum starting current. Due to the high quality winding of Siemens motors they are perfectly suitable for joint operation with a frequency converter or in positioning mode.
Due to its reliability and optimized mass-dimensional indicators they find mass application in pumps, fans, compressors, conveyers, woodworking machines, materials handling and crane equipment and others.
Main advantages that distinguish Siemens IEC motors from similar competitor’s equipment are:
- increased overload capacity which is achieved thanks to the use of more efficient cooling system;
- increased efficiency;
- significantly reduced thermal stress;
- high quality materials (copper, aluminum, cast iron) used in the manufacture of the body and the kit;
- many available options for design;
- application of reliable high-resistance insulation (DURIGNIT IR2000);
- full compliance with European and international standards;
- improved bearing, significantly extending bearing life;
- the minimum level of noise during operation;
- easy maintenance and operation of devices.