Balluff BES02MJ BES 516-110DInductive sensor
The Balluff BES02MJ inductive sensor (BES 516-110D) is presented to consumers in a cylindrical housing. It provides the required signals about the last position of the object. Such a device serves as a pulse sensor for the task associated with the numerical value and registration of speed. Now such devices are widely used in many areas. They are in great demand and demand. The device itself is made of nickel-plated brass and stainless steel.
- operating principle - inductive;
- type - non-contact;
- operates at a distance of 1.5-6.0 mm;
- installation can be carried out in various variations;
- minimum operating temperature -25 ° C;
- maximum operating temperature