The ABB ACS800 U11 is a single wall-mounted drives with regeneration. The power range of this drive series is from 7.5 to 125 Hp. They equipped with LCL line filter, active supply unit and charging circuitry. It allows shortening installation time and precluding installation mistakes.
Standard degree of these converters protection is UL Type 1.
ABB ACS800 U11 regenerative drive is high energy saving. There are no needs in external brake resistors. The energy is returned to the AC line network.
Benefits of ACS 800-U11 drives:
- large possibilities of programmable input-output (with isolated inputs);
- build-in LCL line filter;
- build-in active supply unit;
- long lifetime capacitors and cooling fan;
- large spectrum of fieldbus protocols and slots;
- easy access to drive settings due to start-up assistant control panel;
- allowing to use large spectrum of cable sizes (due to power terminals).
- ACS800-U11-0011-2 68672678
- ACS800-U11-0016-2 68672686
- ACS800-U11-0020-2 68672694
- ACS800-U11-0020-5 68672830
- ACS800-U11-0025-2 68672708
- ACS800-U11-0025-5 68672848
- ACS800-U11-0030-2 68672716
- ACS800-U11-0030-5 68672856
- ACS800-U11-0040-2 68672724
- ACS800-U11-0040-5 3AUA0000010422
- ACS800-U11-0040-5 68672864
- ACS800-U11-0050-2 68672732
- ACS800-U11-0050-5 68672872
- ACS800-U11-0060-2 68672741
- ACS800-U11-0060-5 68672881
- ACS800-U11-0060-7 3AUA0000051521
- ACS800-U11-0070-5 68672899
- ACS800-U11-0070-7 3AUA0000051527
- ACS800-U11-0100-5 68672902
- ACS800-U11-0100-7 3AUA0000051528
- ACS800-U11-0120-5 68672911