ABB Centrifugal fans CBM-RE
Centrifugal fans with low pressure and external rotor motor. Advantages of CBM-RE line of AC fans are double inlet (forward curve centrifugal fans) and housing from galvanized sheet steel. They have outer rotor motor with control of speed, ball bearings and heat protection.
Number of poles: 4, 6.
Protection classes of motors:
- models CBM 7 (7/9 and 7/7): IP44, F class;
- models 9/7 ... 12/12: IP55, F class;
- models 15/15 (2200 W) and 12/12 (1100 W): IP55, F class.
Incoming electrical supply:
- with 1 phase 230 V … 50 Hz for control of speed by voltage;
- with 3 phases 230/400 V … 50 Hz for control of speed by frequency inverter and tension.