- 1.435 I = 13,105 rpm
- Designation Forced ventilation
Motor is one of the most important parts of dynamic industrial systems. Therefore, the Lenze group manufactures drive technology with special attention.
For decades, the concern has developed and produced many different models of such equipment. This gives customer opportunity to choose the most suitable device among a large number of series. Company produces both asynchronous and synchronous motors.
The big advantage of the brand is the possibility of additional equipment upgrades. In addition to electric motors, the concern also produces synchronous and asynchronous servomotors as well as gearmotors.
Lenze servo motor
Lenze servo, especially in joint use with inverters, provide exceptional accuracy and efficiency in operation. Two main types of such devices are available.
Synchronous servomotors are motors which operation is based on the interaction with permanent magnets. It`s have an excellent power rating. The client can additionally upgrade his servo system and add an electromechanical brake, cooling fan, pulse rotary sensor, etc.This category includes the following series:
- MCS synchronous servo motors ;
- m850 synchronous servo motors ;
- MCM synchronous servo motors ;
- MDxKS synchronous servo motors.
Asynchronous servomotors. It has a special design with a short-circuited rotor. Equipment of this type have small dimensions and minimal noise level.
Due to the small design of the appliances have a small moment of sliding and inertion. As well as the previous category, other devices can additionally connect to them, such as a brake module or a special fan. This category of Lenze servo drives includes the following series:
- MQA asynchronous servo motors ;
- MCA asynchronous servo motors ;
- SDSGA asynchronous servo motors ;
Lenze AC MOTORS
Inverter-operated three-phase AC motors. Series models have a power range from 0.12 to 45kW, which will allow the customer to choose the most suitable model for any task. Equipment has standard connectors and a modular system, which makes it easy to install and operate. Such devices also save more space due to direct connection to the drives. This category includes the following series:
- MF three-phase AC motors optimised for inverter operation ;
- IE3 m550-P three-phase AC motors for inverter operation ;
- IE2 MH three-phase AC motors for inverter operation ;
- IE1 MD three-phase AC motors for inverter operation.
Mains-operated three-phase AC motors. The second type of this drive category is designed for direct connection to the network. This group also has a large number of versions that allows the client to choose the most suitable model for his own electrical network. The units are equipped with temperature control function which allows protecting it from overheating. The following series fall into this category:
- Lenze Smart Motor for mains operation ;
- IE3 m240-P three-phase AC motors for mains operation ;
- IE2 MH three-phase AC motors for mains operation ;
- IE1 MD three-phase AC motors for mains operation ;
- IE1 MD/IE2 MH basic three-phase AC motors.
Lenze DC motors are also available for purchase.
In addition to electric engines, the company has succeeded in the production of Lenze motor gearboxes. The brand produces a large number of options for models of this series. Lenze gear motor is a two-part system that consists of an engine and a reduction gearbox. Here are some of the main series:
- GST. A series of cylindrical gear motors ;
- GFL. A series of flat gear motors ;
- GKR. Series of bevel gear motors ;
- GSS. Worm-cylindrical devices ;
- GKS. Conic-cylindrical design.
Despite the wide range of models and configurations of engines and gearboxes, they are united by one common feature - German quality.
Lenze drive systems are widely presented on the website Elta-trade.com. We will choose the products that will best meet your needs at the lowest price. Call right now and our managers help you.