Siemens MICROMASTER 430
6SE6430 SERIES MICROMASTER, DA51-L, 17 Kg, Pkg. 400x600x310 (mm)
6SE6430 SERIES MICROMASTER, DA51-L, 75 Kg, Pkg. 400x1200x620 (mm)
6SE6430 SERIES MICROMASTER, DA51-L, 86 Kg, Pkg. 400x1200x620 (mm)
6SE6430 SERIES MICROMASTER, DA51-L, 116 Kg, Pkg. 600x800x1770 (mm)
Siemens micromaster 430 are frequency inverters from 7.5 kW to 250 kW that are designed appropriately for using them in pumps and fans systems with 3-phase AC motors.
Main features of mm430 drives are:
- Easy cable connection and exploitation;
- Both digital and analogue inputs are available;
- Flexible configuration using a modular composition of inverters;
- Flexible parameter configuration that suits numerous control applications and automatic systems;
- High-levelled motor protection system;
- PC communication modules basic operator panel BOP-2 and Profibus available.
Main advantages of Siemens Micromaster 430 are: new IGBT technology is used in it. It has microprocessor control and direct engine flow control (FCC) for improved dynamic performance and optimal engine control.
Both digital and analogue inputs are interchangeable. Power saving mode (pump stop, when operating at low frequencies),cascade start (control through output relays, switching on and off additional (up to 3) engines), mode selection function (manual /automatic) and determination of the "dry run" mode of the pump are also benefits you can get with mm430 converters.
That series is optimal for factories, production lines and workshops equipped with pumps and ventilators.
Siemens micromaster 430 was replaced by Sinamics g120p inverter which have higher performance and efficiency.
More detailed information you can see here: