Siemens Process controller SIPART DR
SIPART DR22 CONTROLLER ",",NEW",", FOR AC/DC 24 V POWER SUPPLY STANDARD CONTROLLER WITH - 3 ANALOG INPUTS 0/4 TO 20 MA OR 0/2-10V - 3 ANALOG OUTPUTS 0/4 TO 20 MA - 4 DIGITAL INPUTS DC 24 V - 8 DIGITAL OUTPUTS DC 24 V
SIPART DR22 CONTROLLER ",",NEW",", FOR AC 230/115V POWER SUPPLY STANDARD CONTROLLER WITH - 3 ANALOG INPUTS 0/4 TO 20 MA OR 0/2-10 V - 3 ANALOG OUTPUTS 0/4 TO 20 MA - 4 DIGITAL INPUTS DC 24 V - 8 DIGITAL OUTPUTS DC 24 V
SIPART DR24 MULTI-FUNCTION UNIT FOR AC/DC 24 V POWER SUPPLY BASIC DEVICE WITH - 3 ANALOG INPUTS 0/4-20 MA OR 0/2-10 V - 3 ANALOG OUTPUTS 0/4-20 MA - 4 DIGITAL INPUTS DC 24 V - 8 DIGITAL OUTPUTS DC 24 V
SIPART DR24 MULTI-FUNCTION UNIT FOR AC 230/115 V POWER SUPPLY BASIC DEVICE WITH - 3 ANALOG INPUTS 0/4-20 MA OR 0/2-10 V - 3 ANALOG OUTPUTS 0/4-20 MA - 4 DIGITAL INPUTS DC 24 V - 8 DIGITAL OUTPUTS DC 24 V
PROGRAM SIPROM DR24 (GERMAN/ENGLISH) TABULAR AND GRAPHIC CONFIGU- RATION OF THE SIPART DR24 MULTI-FUNCTION UNIT UNDER MS-WINDOWS NT V4.0, 2000, XP PROF. (32 BIT APPLICATION)
Siemens offers a controller for a wide range of automation requirements. The SIMATIC line of controllers includes basic, high-tech, distributed systems and software controllers that offer impressive modular scalability and a combination of different functions.
What is a Process Controller?
Controller is a control regulator in electronics and computer technology.
The digital controller SIPART DR is designed for measurement and software regulation of sensors, used in various industries. The SIPART DR software includes a large number of built-in standard functions for monitoring and controlling various technological processes.
Benefits of Siemens SIPART DR controllers:
- Versatile modular high performance IP20 controller
- Application in automation systems for cyclic processes in all sectors of industrial production
- A wide range of modules for various purposes, flexible scaling to solve any problems
- Exceptionally high performance for a controller in its class
- Support for firmware update functions for all controller modules
- Maintenance-free design, free-cooling operation, no batteries.
- Availability of equipment versions for standard and heavy industrial operating conditions
Various sensors can be connected to the inputs of the SIPART DR controller. Process adaptation is built into the standard functions of the SIPART DR controller.
The task of regulation is to bring the output value of the regulated object to a predetermined value and keep it at this value, taking into account the influence of disturbing influences.
SIPART DR is a highly reliable, flexible controller for various applications. Implemented functions range from simple setpoint control to sophisticated closed loop control. It is easy to operate. The expansion of functions can be performed by installing additional modules.
SIEMENS SIPART DR PID controllers are highly reliable controllers with flexible settings that are used in technological processes of varying complexity. The devices are characterized by ease of operation and enhanced functionality due to the hassle-free installation of additional modules.
SIEMENS SIPART DR PID controllers operate in complex closed loop control modes, innovative ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems in the industrial, administrative and residential sectors. Thanks to SIEMENS SIPART DR integrated differential controllers, stable automatic control parameters are maintained and system performance is ensured. At the slightest deviation from the set values, the PID controller captures the data and corrects the parameters using a control signal. This achieves maximum precision in the control of production processes.
The SIPART DR controller can be used as:
- Fixed set point controller for one, two and three component control, optionally also with two set points;
- Controller with digital data conversion with fixed settings for one, two or three-way regulation;
- SPC controller;
- Slave controller (synchronized controller), optional with local/remote switch;
- Fixed or controlled ratio controller optional with local/remote switch;
- Cascade controller;
- Cascaded ratio controller;
- Controller with overshoot;
- Double-loop controller with two independent regulation channels;
Versatile flexibility is achieved by the modular structure and can be easily expanded as required with a wide range of I/O modules (eg serial connection to a higher level system).
The SIPART DR controller has a large number of display indications. Both processes: variable and with setpoints are indicated on the analog and digital displays. An optional digital display is used to indicate the controlled variable.