Siemens SINAMICS S120CM
Siemens Sinamics S120 CM (Cabinet Modules) are cabinet units for industrial engineering solutions where work of several coordinated drives is required. They widely used in paper-making industry, roller mills projecting or testing stands.
What are the main features of the S120 cabinet system?
- That drives system includes different modules such as line modules basic and smart modules both and braking modules of various types.
- It has a high degree of flexibility adapting to the customer’s requirements.
- Fast combination of the individual cabinet modules into the optimal drive system.
- Modernized air cooling up to IP20 and possibility of innovative liquid cooling are performed here.
- Ability to use modules in marine motor systems and hazardous environment.
- Ideal combination with the Sinamics G150 and S150 drive series.
There are several specific features of the Sinamics S120 and the first one is the implementation of innovative digital connection interface named DRIVE-CLiq for essential connection between system parts including encoders and motors.
Control interface PROFIBUS is used in that series. Presented series have STARTER and SIZER options for quick and effective system diagnostics and troubleshooting making S120 Cabinet Modules reliable and productive system.
More detailed information you can see here: