SIEMENS SINAMICS V70
Siemens Sinamics V70 is an advanced servo drive, which is purposely designed to establish control over the feed axes in variety of machine tools.
The device’s main characteristics makes v70 functions unique enhancing the most modern drive technology and industry services software.
Drives V70 servo main technical specifications can be described as follows:
- Drives can produce the output from 0.7 kW up to 7kW.
- It can easily handle 300 percent overload capacity.
- Its system has an integrated brake switch
- The device ensures that safe torque (STO) is off.
- Various components and accessories can be integrated with this tool.
- Compatible to be used with high voltage capacity.
The device is specifically designed for use as an advanced spindle drive. Such system complies with every safety aspect in automation and uses modern technology. Due to effective control and distribution of power supply equipment can easily work in the number of different industries. It produces steady energy, as well as overloads, can be handled easily, even without the use of controls of the software.
Sinamics V70 is the most effective and one of the most advanced servo drives for feed axis in production machine-tools. Such drive system can easily integrate with another Siemens equipment as SINUMERIK 808D ADVANCED PPU 15x.3/PPU 16x.3 and SIMOTICS S-1FL6 (with its encoder and brake).