Stock Siemens stock
- 1FK7 Compact 6.0 Nm
- 100K 3000 rpm
- 1.48 kW naturally cooled IM B5 (IM V1, IM V3)
NH000, 80A, gG, Un AC: 500V, Un DC: 250V, Front indicator, live grip lugs
Siemens SITOR Semiconductor Fuse
- Supply voltage: 450A, AC 800V
- Ambient temperature: -20 … +50 °C
- Weight: 0,684 Kg
Coupling relays with relay output (not plug-in)
- Operating voltage: 690V
- Operation: - 20...+ 60 °С
- Weight: 0.369kg
- Rated voltage: 300 V
- Working temperature: -40...+80 °C
- Installation altitude: 2000 m
- Control voltage: DC 24V
- Working: - 25...+ 55 ° С
- Weight: 217g
- Touch operation
- 12" widescreen TFT display
- 16 million colors, PROFINET interface
- MPI/PROFIBUS DP interface
- 12 MB configuration memory
- 6ES7516 SERIES
- SIMATIC S7-1500
- ST9-E5, 0.94 Kg
- Pkg. 15,80x15,90x8,40 (cm)
- 6SL3120 SERIES SINAMICS S120 SINGLE MOTOR MODULE
- INPUT: DC, D21MC
- 7.9 Kg
Out of stock
- Weight: 0,001 Kg
- Container sizes: 42.00 x 74.00 x 27.00
- EAN/UPC: 4011209675070
Out of stock
- Weight: 0,054 Kg
- Dimension: 42,00 x 74,00 x 28,00
- EAN: 4011209674837
Out of stock
- EAN: 4011209675056
- Dimensions: 42.00 x 74.00 x 27.00
- Weight: 0,061 Kg
Out of stock
- 3 signal control
- Voltage: 230V AC, 10A
- Weight: 0.068 kg
Siemens AG is a German concern working in the areas of electric engineering, electronics, energy facilities, carting, medical furnishing and lightening, as well as particularized services in different areas of industry, transport and connection.
With unparalleled technical expertise, a broad portfolio of products and solutions, and decades of experience, Siemens is a global leader in innovation that drives sustainable development and improves the lives of people around the world.
Siemens has always been innovative, customer-oriented and quality-oriented, international, responsible, able to overcome crises and change. These traits have kept her strong and unique through both good and bad times. The Siemens brand has never positioned itself as "people's" and affordable, the company prefers to focus on customers who are willing to pay for quality and reliability. The entire range of its products, from small household appliances to industrial equipment, enjoys well-deserved popularity simply because everything is made with traditional German thoroughness.
- Safety devices. Technical device of a mechanical, electrical, hydraulic or other (non-electronic) type, installed on a crane and designed to disable mechanisms in emergency situations
- Circuit breakers. Designed to protect the electrical circuit from overload and short circuit currents. The main difference from the fusible link is the possibility of repeated use and the stability of the set threshold value (setpoint) of operation
- Frequency converters. Often used to smoothly control the speed of an asynchronous electric motor or a synchronous motor by creating a given frequency at the output of the electric voltage converter
- Automation systems. This is a production process control system that fully meets the requirements of the Totally Integrated Automation concept. The main role of the introduction of automation systems is to increase the level of efficiency, mobility and facilitate the work of employees.
- Air damper actuators - OpenAir. OpenAir damper actuators have standardized dimensions, wiring diagrams and mounting methods. They are designed for direct connection and immediate commissioning. This saves money when it comes to installation costs.
- Magnetic valves. This is an efficient electromechanical device designed to regulate the flow of all types of liquids and gases. When current flows inside the coil, a magnetic field is created. When current flows through the coil, the magnetic circuit tends to reduce its magnetic resistance and close the air gap. Thus, the inductance increases. A voltage is induced in the coil having the same polarity as the supply voltage.
- Sensors. Sensors are an element of technical systems designed to measure, signal, regulate, control devices or processes. The sensors convert the controlled value (pressure, temperature, flow, concentration, frequency, speed, displacement, voltage, electric current)
- Room thermostats. A device that regulates the operation of a gas boiler depending on the air temperature in the room. The electronic circuit gives a signal to the automation, which turns on and off the burners of a gas boiler or an electric heater, depending on the programmed data.
- Modular equipment. It is a large group of electrical devices designed to protect and control the electrical network of residential, administrative and industrial facilities. Performs a protective function of installations against overloads, ensures safe operation.
- Switching devices. A device designed to turn on or off current in one or more electrical circuits.
- Electromagnetic drives. Required to control the operation of fire and smoke dampers. They are used for the operation of pipeline fittings, electrical apparatus, servomotors, fans, machine tools, automatic brakes, as well as a number of other devices and equipment.
To buy Siemens stock products just contact our managers. If you don’t find the needed product in stock we can make the best quotation with the lowest price and with the best terms.