ABB 2CDS251001R0064 S201 C6 Miniature Circuit Breaker
S201-C6 1P - C - 6A
- Alternative numbers
ABB MCB (Miniature Circuit Breaker) System Pro M compact S200 series.
2CDS251001R0064 ABB S201 C6 is a high-quality, reliable product designed to meet a range of needs. Featuring a corrosion-resistant design, it is suitable for a variety of applications, such as outdoor installations. It has a low-voltage rating of 690V and a short-circuit current rating of 25kA.
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Low-voltage rating of 690V
- Short-circuit current rating of 25kA
ABB S201C10 Switches stand out thanks to their high performance and wide product range, including accessories and approvals. They provide excellent safety and comfort.
ABB S200 series includes features such as:
- Unique double terminal with captive screws and large cable opening (up to 35mm2).
- Clear indication of the position of the contacts in green-red ("real CPI").
- There is a hole for the tire (rear) for better visibility during installation.
- Finger protection (IP20).
- Series: S200
- DIN rail mounting
- Type: C
- Rated voltage: 230 / 400 V AC
- Rated current (In): 6A
- Operating temperature: -25 - +55°C
- Wire section: 1 - 25 м2
- Electrical life: 20,000 cycles
- Protection class: IP 20
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Conform to standards: IEC/EN 60898, IEC/EN 60947-2
- Compatible with: S2C-H11L
- Power Supply Connection: arbitrary
- Screw terminals: Failsafe Bi-directional Cylinder-lift Terminal