ABB ACS350-03E-05A6-4 68468141 ACS350-03E General Machinery Drives
Frequency converter ACS350-03E-05A6-4 with a power of 2.2 kW with a 3-phase supply voltage 380-480.
- Alternative numbers
The ACS350-03E-05A6-4 is designed to control low-voltage asynchronous electric motors operating with various types of loads on the motor shaft, as well as to control high-torque permanent magnet motors on the rotor.
The frequency converter has a wide range of possibilities, which makes it possible to use it in rather complex tasks.
This convector performs the following functions:
- the ability to program control sequences
- allows the drive to independently perform simple automation operations, such as cyclic movement according to a given algorithm
- external process control with 2x built-in PID controllers
- 3 user macros and 8 standard macros - control programs
- the ability to program the limitation of access to the drive parameters at different levels
- using timer functions
- process control applications in machine tools
|Customs Tariff Code||85044084|
|Dimensions||344 mm x 217 mm x 132 mm|
|Produced in||China Finland|
|Nominal Input Voltage||5.6 A|
|Installation Type||Cabinet / Wall-mounted|
|NEMA Enclosure type||IP20|
|Output Current, Standard Load||5.6 A|
|Nominal Frequency||48 ... 63 Hz|
|Item Name||Frequency converter|
|Output Power, Standard Load||2.2 kW3 Hp|