ABB PSTX250-600-70 Softstarter
Item Number: PSTX250-600-70
ABB PSTX250-600-70 Softstarter with three-phase control, 250 A, 50...60 Hz
- Alternative numbers
Devices designed for soft starters will help ensure a high level of performance. ABB model PSTX250-600-70, thanks to the build quality, will increase productivity several times.
It works great with a variety of electric motors.
It is used in order to ensure continuous operation, it protects against overloads, minimizes the possibility of idling, and eliminates jamming.
This model will give you reliable and long-term operation of all electrical mechanisms of the system.
- Graphic display with 15 languages for easy setup and operation
- Integrated bypass for reduced energy consumption and ease of installation
- Built-in communication
- Modbus RTU module for connection to the process bus
- Support for all major communication protocols
- Analog output for measuring current, voltage, power factor
- Three-phase control
- Coated control boards to protect against pollution, moisture and corrosion in harsh environments
- Removable IP66 keyboard (type 1, 4X, 12)
|Operating voltage||208-690 V AC|
|Rated current||250 A|
|Power supply frequency||50...60 Hz|
|Nominal control supply voltage||100-250 V, 50/60 Hz|
|PSTX rated operational current||30 to 370 A (delta: 640 A)|
|Ambient temperature||-25 ... +60 °‘|
|Engine power||132 kW|
|Number of mains phases||3|
|Dimensions||470.000 mm x NA x 258.000 mm|
|Customs Tariff Number||85371099|
|Connection||"in line" and "in delta"|
People also buy
No comments yet