ABB VD4/P 17.06.25 P150 Indoor vacuum circuit breaker
Indoor 3-phase Vacuum Circuit Breaker.
- Alternative numbers
ABB VD4/P 17.06.25 P150 is indoor 3-phase Vacuum Circuit Breaker. It is draw-out version for switchgear type Unigear ZS1 and
enclosures PoweCube PB1. It has front operating mechanism and pole distance 150mm. Nominal current of this version is 630 A and nominal voltage is 17.5 kV, 50 Hz.
VD4P circuit breakers are produced according to IEC 62271-100 standard and have passed all the required tests. All ABB vacuum circuit breakers have exceptionally high operating reliability and large life cycle.
Technical Parameters of VD4/P 17.06.25 P150:
- Dimensional drawing: TN7412.
- Rated voltage: 17,5kV, 50Hz.
- Rated current: 630A.
- Rated breaking current: 25kA/3s.
- Rated making current: 63kA.
- Withstand voltage: 38kV (1min50Hz) / BIL 95kV
- Pole distance: 150mm.
- Weigth: 116 kg.
- Overall dimensions netto H-W-D: 632-503-664mm
- Operating sequence: O - 0,3s - CO - 15s - CO
- Operating mechanism: EL.
- Charging motor: MAS 220VAC.
- 1st shunt opening release: MB01 110VDC.
- Shunt closing release: MBC 110VDC.
- Undervoltage release: MBU 110VDC.
- Blocking magnet of the c.b. ON RLE1 110VDC.
- Blocking magnet of the truck: RLE2 110VDC.
- Auxiliary switch: BGS2.
- Auxiliary switch: BGB1 8NO+8NC.
- Position contact: BGT1 and BGT2.
- Push-buttons: O/I.
- Indicator of O/I.
- Indicator of charged/discharged.
- Operation counter.
- Key lock in open position.
- Charging lever.
- 58-pole plug on on flexi tube with aux. wires.
- Routine test report according to IEC standard.
- Country of origin: Italy.