ABB VD4/P 17.12.50 p210 Vacuum circuit breaker
Indoor withdrawable vacuum circuit breaker.
- Alternative numbers
The ABB VD4P 1712-50 P210 is indoor withdrawable vacuum circuit breaker. It is intended for switchgear UniGea ZS1 and has front operating mechanism. Nominal current of this version is 1250 A and nominal voltage is 17.5 kV, 50 Hz.
VD4P circuit breaker is designed according to IEC 62271-100 standard and have passed all the required tests (such as heating rated current test, impulse voltage test, voltage of industrial frequency test, test for thermal and dynamic stability, switching capacity test and others). They provide safety and reliability in any application.
Breakers are equipped with a spring drive.
Technical Parameters of VD4/P 17.12.50 p210:
- Pole distance: 210mm.
- Rated current: 1250A.
- Rated voltage: 17,5kV; 50Hz.
- Standards IEC: 62271-100.
- Rated breaking current: 50kA/3s.
- Rated Making current: 125Ka
- Weight: 190kg.
- Overall dimensions netto H-W-D: 742-880-643mm.
- Operation sequence: O-0.3s-CO-3min-CO.
- Charging motor: MS 110VDC.
- 1st shunt opening release: M01 110VDC.
- 2nd shunt opening release: M02 110VDC.
- Shunt closing release: MC 110VDC.
- Blocking magnet of the drive: RL1 110VDC.
- Blocking magnet on the truck: RL2 110VDC.
- Auxiliary switch: BS1.
- Auxiliary switch: BB1, BB2, BB3.
- Fault indication aux. switch: BB4.
- Auxiliary switch: BL1.
- Truck position switch: BT1, BT2.
- Antidumping relay: K058 Pole Plug.
- Operation counter, Charging lever Hand crank.
- Routine test according to IEC standard.
Note: Identical twin to CB. Ser. No. 1VB4035207, installed in swg ser. No.