DELTA VFD007E43TFrequency Inverter Drive
VFD007E43T VIDEO ▶▶▶
Frequency converters of the DeltaVFD series are intended for use in the food industry, in the field of metal processing, in the textile industry and paper production, in other industries where equipment that works with the help of electric motors is used.
The main task of the Delta frequency converters of this series is to adjust the speed of the electric motor of various equipment. Such chastotniks have a large functional set.
|Number of phases||3|
|Output Frequency||0.1-600 Hz|
|Rated output current||2.5 A|
|Rated power||0.75 kW|
|Vibration resistance||9.80665 m / s 2 (1G) to 20 Hz, 5.88 m / s 2 (0.6G) from 20 to 50 Hz|
|Engine control||vector torque control|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Overload capacity||150% for 60 sec|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Operating temperature||-10...+ 50 °С|
|Storage temperature||-20...+ 60 ° С|
|Dimensions||142 × 72 × 152 mm|
Features and Benefits of the VFD-E Series:
- Volt-frequency and vector control algorithms.
- The built-in programmable logic controller allows you to flexibly adapt the chastotnik for a wide range of automation tasks without the use of external devices
- Built-in RS-485 (MODBUS) port, as well as additional network modules Profibus, DeviceNet, LonWorks and CANopen
- Advanced protection functions, including full overcurrent protection, current limiting and overvoltage prevention, short circuit protection, automatic restart, speed search and motor overheat protection
- Possibility of remote control with LED indicator and built-in potentiometer. It is also possible to operate the product without a control panel