Incremental miniaturized kit encoder
Item Number: EH30M200Z5L6X6PR1-5
The price is not final. Please check with the manager!
- Alternative numbers
- No wear because of absence of bearings.
- Mini encoder with fixing holes (kit type).
- NPN electrical interface. It consists of NPN transistor and a pull-up resistor.
- Used in order to match the output voltage to the power supply when the transistor is off.
- With zero pulse.
- 6,35 mm hollow bore encoder (diameter).
- For integration on small AC/DC and stepper motors. Ideal for use in limited spaces.
- Compact size and easy assemly.
People also buy