Eltra EH38A500S8/24N6X3PR.050 Incremental encoder
Solid shaft miniaturized incremental encoder with clamping flange (Ø 20mm)
- Alternative numbers
Eh38 is a series of miniature sensors for working in devices of small dimensions. Despite its size, such device provides excellent measurement accuracy.
- Series: incremental encoder EH ;
- Model: 38A with clamping flange Ø20 ;
- Resolution[ppr]: 500 ;
- Zero pulse: with zero pulse ;
- Power suply[V]: 8...24 DC ;
- Shaft diameter[mm]: 6 ;
- Enclosure raiting: IP 54 ;
- Max rotation speed[rpm]: 3000 ;
- Output type: radial cable.
The Eltra EH 38A miniaturized encoders are products that are often used in electrical automation applications for measurement, nominal value, length and other multi-purpose applications. The Eltra have undergone large and thorough tests under stringent circumstances and quality of the products may be strictly assured. The Eltra encoders are commonly widely in engines, machine metallurgy, chemical energy, textile machinery, so on.