IFM Electronic PM1707 Electronic pressure sensor
Electronic pressure sensor PM1707 with gold-plated contacts.
- Alternative numbers
IFM PM1707 is a powerful, reliable and accurate pressure switch that is ideal for many industrial applications. It is designed with a robust stainless steel housing and a reliable, long-lasting diaphragm for maximum durability.
PM1707 features a wide range of adjustable pressure settings, adjustable hysteresis and a wide temperature range. It is also equipped with a digital display for easy monitoring and adjustment of settings.
IFM Pressure sensor is suitable for use in a variety of industries and applications, such as water and wastewater treatment, food and beverage processing, and chemical processing. It can be used in viscous media or liquids with suspended particles, liquid or gaseous medi
- Robust stainless steel housing for use in the drinking and food industries
- Reliable diaphragm
- Wide range of adjustable pressure settings
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Wide temperature range
- Digital display for easy monitoring and adjustment of settings
- hygienic design, flush
- resistant to cleaning with aggressive detergents under high pressure
- Measuring range: -0.05...1 bar, -50...1000 mbar, -0.73...14.5 psi , -5...100 kPa
- Process connection: connection G 1 external thread Aseptoflex Vario-threaded
- Medium temperature: [°C] -25...125; (150 max. 1h)
- Max load: 700; (Ub = 24 V; (Ub - 9 V) / 21.5 mA)
- Degree of protection: IP 67; IP68; IP 69K
- Weight: 0.314 kg
No comments yet