Lenze ESMD751X2SFA Frequency inverter
Frequency inverters Lenze ESMD751X2SFA are used to control and regulate drives of pumping and ventilating equipment.
- Alternative numbers
Frequency converter SMD esmd751x2sfa
Lenze 8200 SMD Frequency drive with linear or quadratic control of the scalar (non-vector) control.
Lenze frequency converters of the ESMD series (category - electronic product) have established themselves as highly reliable, economical drives for speed control, protection and control of dynamic processes when operating AC motors from 0.25 kW to 22 kW.
They are presented in a compact, DIN-rail mountable housing. The accessories and the body of the device are made of components that meet high environmental requirements, and during operation do not harm the environment.
Features of work.
The following functionalities are used during operation:
- Constant speed regulation
- Slip compensation
- Temperature control of the electric motor
- DC braking
- A braking resistor is used for fast braking
- Rated power: 0.75KW
- Converter current: Input 9.0A / Output 4.0A
- Supply voltage: Single-phase 220V
- The EPM software module is capable of providing online programming as well as reliable equipment operation. There is also a built-in PID controller.
- Degree of protection: IP20
- rated output current [A]: 4 ;
- electrical supply system[V]: 240