Omron 3G3MX2-A4110-E Compact MX2 Inverter Drive
Compact frequency inverter.
- Operating voltage: 380...480 AC V
- Output frequency: 0.1...400 Hz
- Operating temperature: -10...+50 °C
- Alternative numbers
Omron 3G3MX2-A4110-E is a highly advanced and efficient inverter drive. It is designed to provide precise motor speed and torque control, making it ideal for a variety of applications.
The drive features a range of features including:
- High overload capacity
- Advanced speed control
- Built-in EMC filter
- Built-in PID control
- Input frequency up to 400 Hz
Omron MX2 Inverter Drive is designed to perform a variety of functions with the ability to control both synchronous and asynchronous motors and other machines. This frequency drive has additional options such as positioning function, brake control, fire mode and many more. Also frequency converters of this category are very compact.
Today, the Japanese company Omron is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of software and hardware systems for process automation.
- sku: 3G3MX2A4110E ;
- series: MX2
- protection rating: IP20 ;
- operating voltage[V] 380...480 AC ;
- rated current in normal mode[A]: 24 ;
- output frequency[Hz]: 0.1...400 ;
- operating temperature [°C]: -10...+50 ;
- number of phases: 3 ;
- clock frequency [kHz]: 2...15 ;
- input frequency [Hz]: 50/60 ;
- overload capacity [Hz]:150% / 0.5 for 60sec ;
- start-up torque[Hz]: 200% / 0.5 ;
- first analogue input[V]: 1 x 0...10 ;
- second analogue input[mA]: 1 x 0...20 ;
- digital input:7 ;
- analogue output[V]:1 x 0...10 ;
- digital output:2 ;
- relay output:1 ;
- engine control type: vector ;
- overheat protection: yes ;
- USB port for PC communication: yes ;
- cooling system: built-in fan ;
- dimensions W x H x D [mm ]:180 x 296 x 175 .
The MX2 was created specifically for the European standard.
The Omron 3G3MX2-A4110-E would be the ideal solution for controlling compact motors in standard productions.
On the eltra-trade website, you can also view the entire line Omron converters MX 2 series. To learn detailed specifications, and connection schemes, please contact the manager-consultant at the specified phone number.
No comments yet