Omron 3G3MX2-A4110-ECompact frequency inverter
The Japanese company Omron today is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of hardware and software systems for the automation of technological processes.
The 3G3MX2 series is designed to perform a variety of functions with the ability to control both synchronous and asynchronous motor types and other machines.
This frequency drivers has additional options such as positioning function, brake control, fire mode and many others. Also frequency converters of this category is very compact.
- sku: 3G3MX2A4110E ;
- series: MX2
- protection rating: IP20 ;
- operating voltage[V] 380...480 AC ;
- rated current in normal mode[A]: 24 ;
- output frequency[Hz]: 0.1...400 ;
- operating temperature [°C]: -10...+50 ;
- number of phases: 3 ;
- clock frequency [kHz]: 2...15 ;
- input frequency [Hz]: 50/60 ;
- overload capacity [Hz]:150% / 0.5 for 60sec ;
- start-up torque[Hz]: 200% / 0.5 ;
- first analogue input[V]: 1 x 0...10 ;
- second analogue input[mA]: 1 x 0...20 ;
- digital input:7 ;
- analogue output[V]:1 x 0...10 ;
- digital output:2 ;
- relay output:1 ;
- engine control type: vector ;
- overheat protection: yes ;
- USB port for PC communication: yes ;
- cooling system: built-in fan ;
- dimensions W x H x D [mm ]:180 x 296 x 175 .
The MX2 is designed for use with production equipment. The presented model is a three-phase frequency converter, the best in own category. This product was created specifically for the European standard.
Omron 3G3MX2-A4110-E would be an ideal solution for compact controlling motors and other machines in production.
On the eltra-trade website, you can also view the entire line omron converters MX 2 series. To learn more detailed specifications, and connection schemes, please contact the manager-consultant at the specified phone number.