Pall Coralon НС4754FKS13H Filter Element
For Lube and Hydraulic Oil Filtration, BETA 1000, Nitrile
- Alternative numbers
In stock of our partners
Pall's new line of filter elements for hydraulic and lubrication systems use Belt Resistant Technology (SRT). It is distinguished by Innovative characteristics of the filter material.
Characteristics of Coralon filter elements:
- Low initial pressure drop for a smaller filter housing and longer life.
- Throughout the life of the filter element, optimal performance is maintained despite the constantly changing operating conditions of the systems (changes in load, pressure, etc.), which ensures constant fluid cleanliness
- Series: HC4754
- No Anti-Static
- BETA 1000
- Family: Coralon
- Filter Media: Glass Fiber
- Nominal OD (Metric): 8.13 cm
- Filter Removal Rating: 12 micron (Beta 1000)
- Nominal Length (Metric): 33.02 cm
- Filter Removal Rating (μm): 12 µm
- Nominal Length (Imperial): 13 in
- Nominal OD (Imperial): 3.2 in
- Seal Material: Nitrile
The filter material of the new filter elements is coded "C" instead of the existing U, D, K, M and X codes used in the coding of the existing filter elements; examples are shown in the table below.