Parker 341N01 Spool valve
3/2-5/2 Way, N Series, Heavy Duty
- Alternative numbers
Parker Heavy Duty NAMUR Spool valve pilot operated for critical Process control applications, N Series.
NAMUR Valves from Parker includes a variety of valve control solutions for the process industry. The device has unsurpassed performance, up to 1400 l / min.
The coil design and materials make this product extremely reliable for both high and low frequency applications. All this makes it the best choice for critical process control applications.
The modularity of this product combined with Parker ATEX heat exchangers can optimize total cost of ownership, providing exceptional flexibility, high reliability and better competitiveness.
The advantages of Parker NAMUR Heavy Duty valves are long life expectancy and high flow. They are SIL approved by a third party.
- Series: N
- Function: Spring return
- Actuation: Pilot Operated
- 3/2 - 5/2 Way
- Flow Coefficient 1: 600 l/min
- Hole size: 4mm
- Port Size: G1/8 - G1/4
- Operating Pressure: 2...10 bar AC/DC
- Type: Namur
- Media: Air
- Seal Material: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- Fluid Temperature: -25...80 °C
- With captured exhaust - Manual override - In line operator
- Housing material: Anodized aluminium
A wide range of coils are also available including Atex.