Parker D3DLB4CV35 Control Valve
350 bar max P.A.B., 10 bar max T
- Alternative numbers
In stock of our partners
Parker D3DL Directional Control 5-chamber Valve.
They are operated by a hand lever that is directly connected to the spool.
The lever is located on the A side. Spring-biased and detent designs are available. The valve is resistant to sea water.
- Series: D3DL
- Size: DIN NG 10, CETOP 5, NFPA D05
- Hand lever side A
- Weight (kg): 3,7
- Mounting position: Unrestricted, preferably horizontal
- Ambient temperature: -25 ... +50
- Max. operating pressure (bar): P, A, B - 350; T -10
- Fluid: Hydraulic oil in accordance with DIN 51524/51525
- Fluid temperature (°C): -25 ... +70
- Viscosity permitted (mm²/s): 2.8 - 400 (2.8 - 400 cSt)
- Viscosity recommended (mm²/s): 30 - 80
- Filtration: ISO 4406 (1999); 18/16/13 (meet NAS 1638: 7)
- Flow (max): 130 l/min
- Leakage at 350 bar per flow path (ml/min): up to 100