Siemens 1LE1002-0EA03-4KA4-Z B14 Low voltage motor
Low voltage motor is the new much more efficient electric motors of the 1LA1 series.
- Alternative numbers
Low voltage motor 1LE10020EA034KA4ZB14 is the new much more efficient electric motors of the 1LA1 series. With the help of new modern technologies, the Siemens 1LA1 range of IEC motors with aluminum housing is available in performance classes such as EFF1 and EFF2. Superior tech. characteristics, higher efficiency, design, etc.
The main advantages of Siemens electric motors:
- Higher efficiency (efficiency up to 70%).
- In use, only high-quality grades of materials are used.
- Upgraded cooling system and improved characteristics of the bearing units.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Reduced temperature load, which in turn contributes to a longer service life of bearings and winding in the motor.
- Low noise from mechanical parts.