Siemens 3RV2011-1KA20 Circuit breaker
- Operating voltage: 690V
- Operation: - 20...+ 60 °С
- Weight: 0.369kg
- Alternative numbers
Circuit breaker Siemens Sirius 3RV2011-1KA20
CIRCUIT BREAKER FOR AUTOMATIC PROTECTION OF ELECTRIC MOTOR, CLASS 10, SIZE S00, ADJUSTMENT OF THE DISCONNECTOR 9-12.5A, SPRING TERMINALS, INSTALLATION OF THE DISCONNECTOR ON THE CURRENTS KZ 156A STANDARDS.
- Switch size: S00.
- Contactor size: S00, S0.
- Power loss: 7W.
- Insulation voltage: 690V.
- Protection Level: IP20.
- Maximum breaking voltage: 400V.
- Mechanical service life: 100,000 switching operations.
- Service life electric: 100000 switching.
- Explosion protection class: enhanced safety.
- Medium temperature:
Storage: - 50 - + 80 ° С.
Operation: - 20 - + 60 ° С.
- Relative humidity: 95%.
- Number of Poles: 3.
- The response parameter is adjustable: 9 - 12.5A.
- Operating voltage: 690V.
- Operating frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Working current: 12.5A.
- Operational power: at 690V, AC-3 - 7500W.
- Ultimate shutdown ability: 55kA.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 106x45x96 mm.
- Weight: 0.369kg.
Devices of this series are designed for currents up to 40A. The new line is characterized by high compactness, the ability to work with higher capacities with small dimensions of the device. The possibility of various connection options helps simplify the design of control cabinets and reduce the cost and time of installation of equipment.
Devices of this series can be integrated into the system using the IO-Link and AS interfaces. The latest process control system enables operators to control the operation of both the electric motor and the entire installation. This helps to increase the technical availability and reliability of devices. The new line has an increased power range with the same dimensions. Thus, the power for frame size S00 was increased to 7.5 kW, and for frame size S0 - up to 18.5 kW at a voltage of 400 V AC.