Siemens 3RV2011-1KA20 Circuit breaker
- Operating voltage: 690V
- Operation: - 20...+ 60 °С
- Weight: 0.369kg
- Alternative numbers
Siemens Sirius 3RV2011-1KA20 is an extremely reliable circuit breaker for protecting electrical systems from overload and short circuit. This device is designed for use in industrial applications and is suitable for use in a wide range of environments. It features a compact design, making it easy to install, and offers a wide range of settings for customizing protection.
It also has an integrated alarm system, which will alert you to any potential problems. With its robust construction and reliable performance, the Siemens 3RV2011 is the perfect choice for any industrial application.
- Compact design for easy installation
- Wide range of settings for customizing protection
- Integrated alarm system for alerting potential problems
- Robust construction for reliable performance
- Class 10 / Size S00
- Disconnector 9 ... 12,5 A
- Spring Terminals
- Switch size: S00.
- Contactor size: S00, S0.
- Power loss: 7W.
- Insulation voltage: 690V.
- Protection Level: IP20.
- Maximum breaking voltage: 400V.
- Mechanical service life: 100,000 switching operations.
- Service life electric: 100000 switching.
- Explosion protection class: enhanced safety.
- Medium temperature:
Storage: - 50 - + 80 ° С.
Operation: - 20 - + 60 ° С.
- Relative humidity: 95%.
- Number of Poles: 3.
- The response parameter is adjustable: 9 - 12.5A.
- Operating voltage: 690V.
- Operating frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Working current: 12.5A.
- Operational power: at 690V, AC-3 - 7500W.
- Ultimate shutdown ability: 55kA.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 106x45x96 mm.
- Weight: 0.369kg.
Sirius 3RV circuit breakers are designed for currents up to 40A. The new line is characterized by high compactness, the ability to work with higher capacities with small dimensions of the device. The possibility of various connection options helps simplify the design of control cabinets and reduce the cost and time of installation of equipment.
Devices of this series can be integrated into the system using the IO-Link and AS interfaces. The latest process control system enables operators to control the operation of both the electric motor and the entire installation. This helps to increase the technical availability and reliability of devices. The new line has an increased power range with the same dimensions. Thus, the power for frame size S00 was increased to 7.5 kW, and for frame size S0 - up to 18.5 kW at a voltage of 400 V AC.
No comments yet