Siemens 6EP1961-3BA21 SITOP PSE202U Redundancy module
SITOP PSE202U Redundancy module
- Input/output: 24 V DC/40 A
- Suitable for decoupling two SITOP power supplies with maximal per 20 A output current
- Alternative numbers
Siemens 6ep1961 3ba21 SITOP PSE202U, REDUNDANT INPUT/OUTPUT MODULE: =24 V/40 A, CAN BE USED TO OPERATE TWO SITOP POWER SUPPLIES WITH A MAXIMUM OUTPUT CURRENT OF 20 A
Siemens redundancy modules 6EP1961-3BA21 are necessary elements to provide a circuit during a shutdown. Such devices constantly monitor power distribution of power supplies. Up to 2 of them, 24V can be paired with it. SITOP PSU201 supports function of parallel switching that significantly increases system stability. Such switching points can be set from 20 to 29V values. A Special LED turns on when one of the connected devices is turned off.
PSU200U redundancy modules 6EP19613BA21 help you to maintain stable work during shutdown of power supply.
- Power supply voltage: 24 ... 24 V
- Input voltage: 24 ... 28,8 V
- Protection class: IP20
- Ambient temperature: -25 ... +60 °C