Siemens Sinamics: optimal solution for all drive tasks
The German company Siemens AG was founded in 1847 and is the leader in the production of automation equipment for different enterprises in the industry, energy, agriculture and other industries.
Innovative developments of the company's engineers are embodied in the production of a variety of high-quality frequency converters. In the range of Siemens there are basic drives, dynamic servos, medium voltage drives and other.
Siemens frequency converters
SIEMENS SINAMICS is a family of frequency converters for standard application. Until the middle of the 2000s, the leaders of the market were the families MICROMASTER, ROBICON PerfectHarmony and SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES, but with the release of the Sinamics it became possible to use only this series
The Siemens drives are used for the following purposes:
- systems of pumps and fans in simple industries;
- lifting and transport equipment, elevators, extruders, presses and other food industry equipment;
- textile machinery, paper and rolling lines;
- machine tools, packaging and printing machines, as well as other equipment.
Regardless of the application, Siemens is the optimal solution for any production drives.
Siemens Sinamics catalog
The Siemens Sinamics catalog is represented by three large groups.
Siemens SINAMICS G
SINAMICS G is the most effective drives in solving standard problems with asynchronous motors. They are versatile and have a wide range of power. The devices themselves incorporate a security and diagnostic system that allows them to be used with minimal human intervention.
- Sinamics G110 is the simplest model for pumps, conveyors, converters and fans. The power is up to 3 kW.
- Sinamics G120 - used in engineering and other precision manufactures. It is possible to create a system of several devices to meet the needs of production.
- Sinamics G130 is an effective frequency converter for the food industry equipment. The device is characterized by simple control, compact dimensions and virtually noiseless operation. Power range is from 315 to 800 kW.
- Sinamics G150 - used in the food and textile industries. It is designed for cabinet filling and is distinguished by its quiet operation and high efficiency. The power range is from 75 to 1500 kW.
Siemens SINAMICS S
SINAMICS S designed to solve special problems with synchronous and asynchronous motors. They well adjust to the system and solve a number of problems in frequency conversion.
- Sinamics S 110 - compact single-network devices with a power from 0.12 to 90 kW
- Synamics S 120 - built-in converters from 0.12 kW to 4.5 MW.
Siemens SINAMICS V
SINAMICS V is one of the most budgetary models of converters. They are used in any production systems and industries. These models are characterized by simple control and commissioning. The most popular ones are Sinamics V20 and Sinamics V90.
In addition to the above, the company offers a series of SINAMICS DCM. This is a universal DC converter.
It can be used both in the simplest systems, and more complex ones.