Frequency inverter drives SMV esv402n04txb - drive unit with vector management
Frequency inverter drives SMV esv751n04txb - drive unit with vector control
- SMV ESV752N04TXB
- 7.5 kW, 3ph.
- 380 V, 0 ... 500Hz
- 16.1 A
Frequency inverter drives SMV 1.1 kW, 120/240 V, 6 A
Frequency inverter drives SMV 50/60 Hz, 0.25 kW… 45 kW
SMV series inverters 3 phases 380V, 11 kW, 24 A, 400 V
Compact design Lenze SMV frequency inverters are easy to program, use vector motor control devices. The SMV (SMVector) drive is an excellent solution for multitasking AC motor control functions. They are characterized by simplicity of settings and small dimensions.
Lenze SMVector inverters have excellent performance over the entire motor control power range. Unlike many three-phase drives, SMVector continues to operate when the input voltage increases to 528V and when the load torque on the motor shaft changes up to 195%. The use of 16 sets with individually set frequency and other parameters provides a flexible sequence for performing the necessary operations.
Programming input and output control signals allows you to rotate the motor both at a constant (preset) and with programmable speed, provides the possibility of DC braking, as well as the possibility of using it in a constant pressure maintenance system without external regulators.
The integrated dynamic brake only requires an external resistor to be connected to quickly stop or slow down. Lenze SMV AC drives have the added benefit of an integrated soft start where the starting current is less than the motor rated current, this can be used in systems that have heavy starting and variable load. The engine kicks in at 165% torque load, accelerating from 0 to 100% in 0.33 seconds.
Currently, Lenze SMV are frequency converters with the best value for money.
Technical features of lenze SMVector:
- Torque vector control;
- Motor speed vector control;
- Advanced frequency control;
- Fast start;
- Built-in PID controller;
- High starting torque and reaching the rated speed of 50 Hz in just 8 seconds;
- Speed recovery at 100% dynamic load in 0.15 seconds;
- The control algorithm of the frequency converter SMVector, it allows you to increase the performance of the motor to the maximum;
- Clear user set of commands;
- Electronic software EPM module: easy and fast tuning of the frequency converter using EPM.
- 150% for 60 seconds;
- 200% for 15 sec. (up to 7.5 kW.);
- 180% for 15 sec. (from 11 to 45 kW.).
- Acceleration, braking, reversing;
- 8 preset speeds;
- Speed setting 4-20mA (0-10V);
- DC braking;
- Fault History (Last 8);
- Relay or transistor output(s) depending on model;
- 3 or more programmable inputs;
- Isolated control terminals.
- Food industry machines;
- Packing machines;
- Conveyor systems;
- Transportation of materials and parts;
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- Metal cutting machines;
- Handling equipment;
- Winders, crushers, etc.
With built-in communication modules, Lenze SMV frequency inverters can be easily integrated into any of the most common industrial networks. To be used in the automation of single drives or process equipment, the SMVector is equipped with the following communication modules:
- Standard I/O
Easy 4-wire connection (up to 30 meters from drive) with SMVector converter allows remote programming and control of the frequency converter (Start, stop, reverse, speed reference).
The remote control is configured using parameter P100 and duplicates the functionality of the drive's local keypad.
Dynamic braking modules include braking resistors and control circuitry. They make it easy to implement the modes of dynamic braking and quick stop of the electric motor.
You can buy any of Lenze SMVector models at the best price by contacting with our managers!